I don't have tons of news to share, but wanted to let you know that our package did arrive safely in Kiev. It actually got to the city on Monday, but our translator did not receive it until Wednesday. (I guess they leave a sticky note on your door when you're not at home and try again later, just like here!)
We are still waiting to hear back from the US Immigration office regarding our fingerprinting appointments. (I just checked today's mail... nope, not today.) I was encouraged to hear from a family in Jacksonville who had their immigration form processed in record time. Maybe the Orlando office would like to try to beat that time? ;-) I'll keep praying and checking the mailbox... you can focus on the prayer part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Soon as the USCIS has your homestudy, you should receive an invitation to be fingerprinted in as little as a week later. Hey, got a sugguestion, add a timeline to the right, it's always encouraging for others to see how long the process took your family. :)
ReplyDeleteHmmm, thanks for the encouraging words, but the home study went in with the application and other documents. I think tomorrow's mail will have news for us.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the timeline suggestion - I'll add it to my "to do" list. :)